Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inception.

Walking up to the yard the 10 year old is jammin' in the middle of the circle. Moving in ways that I only dream of moving in, I have entered a world of rhythm and fluidity to which I am not quite culturally sensitive. I am chosen to enter into the mix, moving rhythmically as best I can...all the kids laughing so hysterically that they can hardly continue singing the song. Luckily, I have no shame whatsoever, because if I don't get over my embarrassment today, it is going to be a very long year.

Basically, I love to dance and will never be as beautiful nor as slamming as these kids. Till next time. peace

2 comments:

  1. you are awesome! and happy birthday my dear! i've been thinking about you a lot lately! hope the transition is going well...sounds good! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good think you took Danza Africana in Chile to prepare you a bit!

    ReplyDelete